Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pure Pursuit Energy Bar!!!

Pure Pursuit came from a passion for adventure that I have had all my life.  As an adventure and endurance athlete I have tried and relied on just about every bar out there, and overall I've been disappointed with the energy bar industry.  I knew there was a better alternative, so I decided to pursue it!  What came from my hopes is a truly delicious, nutritious, energy packed bar.  Pure Pursuit is all natural, using the best ingredients, and gluten free!  Pure Pursuit is happy to support local industry and as much as possible, from the bar to the packaging, is all produced right here on the Front Range of Colorado!

This site will be up soon, Pure Pursuit is still in its infancy and currently as a one man show, things are a little slow, but once we are up and running I promise that will all change!  So please come back soon, and if you see a Pure Pursuit out there, go for it!!!

If you have any questions please email me at MyPurePursuit@yahoo.com.  Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment