Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pure has Liftoff!!!


Pure Pursuit has finally made it to market! 

Although we are still tiny, myself and some helpful work bees (my mom and friends), we have a finished product that is for sale!!!  We have been selling our original flavor, Cranberry Almond Peanut, at the Larimer County Farmer's Market for the past two months down in Old Town Fort Collins, and it has been a hit!  Soon we'll be coming out with flavor number two, Blueberry Cashew.  Along with the new flavor we'll be pushing to get Pure Pursuit Energy Bars into some of the local stores here in Fort Collins.  This has been a long road, but finally we are ready to break out of the kitchen and into the wanting public's hands! 







Thanks for everyone's patience, I know this could have been achieved sooner, but life is hectic as all of you probably know, and I am happy with the organic nature of Pure's growth.  This will be something that is sustainable for me right now in my life, and is something I am very proud of.  So thanks again for everyone's support, and be sure to keep an eye out for Pure Pursuit Energy Bars in a store near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment